- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Keyboard shortcut to open folder in comics window
- plewylli
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
11 years 2 months ago #1579
by plewylli
Keyboard shortcut to open folder in comics window was created by plewylli
First, thank you for the new release.
In the windows version:
I know it's possible to select other folders (up and down arrow keys), and then open the folder in the windows explorer with the "Open folder" shortcut. But I can't seem to get the folder to appear in the comic window. The "Return/Enter" key opens the currently selected comic in the comic window, and not the currently selected folder.
Is there a keyboard shortcut to open a folder (from the folder window) in the comic window?
That way it should be possible to browse through the entire library with the keyboard.
Kind regards.
In the windows version:
I know it's possible to select other folders (up and down arrow keys), and then open the folder in the windows explorer with the "Open folder" shortcut. But I can't seem to get the folder to appear in the comic window. The "Return/Enter" key opens the currently selected comic in the comic window, and not the currently selected folder.
Is there a keyboard shortcut to open a folder (from the folder window) in the comic window?
That way it should be possible to browse through the entire library with the keyboard.
Kind regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 2 months ago #1591
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Keyboard shortcut to open folder in comics window
There is no shortcut for selecting forlder, but I have to add some improvements to the keyboard navigation. It was scheduled for 8.0, but I had to drop it...
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel