- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 8
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Comic title in grid view mode
- Qulox
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #1669
by Qulox
Comic title in grid view mode was created by Qulox
Could it be possible to show the full filename or title while in grid view mode? Maybe as a tooltip while hovering over the title? Most of my comics have long filenames and the fastest way I currently have of checking its by opening file location which is far from ideal.
Also it could be implemented on the left sidebar to show full folder name.
I'm already very grateful of all the effort you have put on this software and I think this would increase the usability for many of us.
Also it could be implemented on the left sidebar to show full folder name.
I'm already very grateful of all the effort you have put on this software and I think this would increase the usability for many of us.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Qulox.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 2 months ago #1670
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Comic title in grid view mode
Nice idea, thanks!
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Qulox
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel