- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Different Organization in Remote Library Browse
- WishItWas1984
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
11 years 1 month ago #1738
by WishItWas1984
Different Organization in Remote Library Browse was created by WishItWas1984
I have A LOT of Superman comics. So I have sub-folders in my main Superman folder. Action Comics and Superman by decade with current issues hanging out in the main folder.
Unfortunately the Remote Library organizes strictly by alphabetical order, regardless of file or folder, unlike typical computers where folders always come first.
It would be nice if folders ("long boxes") were first before any individual issues.
Unfortunately the Remote Library organizes strictly by alphabetical order, regardless of file or folder, unlike typical computers where folders always come first.
It would be nice if folders ("long boxes") were first before any individual issues.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 1 month ago #1741
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Different Organization in Remote Library Browse
Thank you for the suggestion.
I think that I should open a topic for discussing the better ways for browsing a comics library with the users. Please, keep an eye to the forum.
I think that I should open a topic for discussing the better ways for browsing a comics library with the users. Please, keep an eye to the forum.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel