- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 1
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Default ComicVine to search page
- jakanapes
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
10 years 11 months ago #1846
by jakanapes
Default ComicVine to search page was created by jakanapes
For importing tags, I would start with the search page instead of having it search by the folder name first.
I would open the search page with the field populated by the folder name, but able to be edited by the user.
This could cut down on the number of searches, which I believe are now rate limited by CV on a 24 hour cycle.
I would open the search page with the field populated by the folder name, but able to be edited by the user.
This could cut down on the number of searches, which I believe are now rate limited by CV on a 24 hour cycle.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 11 months ago #1850
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Default ComicVine to search page
Hi, welcome to the forum.
Yes, the CV scraper needs some UX improvements. It is still a beta...
Are you having issues with the CV requests quota?
Yes, the CV scraper needs some UX improvements. It is still a beta...
Are you having issues with the CV requests quota?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jakanapes
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 11 months ago #1852
by jakanapes
Replied by jakanapes on topic Default ComicVine to search page
No issues with the quota yet, but I do have some nested folders, so it would be nice to be able to modify the search string before it hits CV.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel