Skip to content
YACReader
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.

Read Straight From Google Drive

  • thoroakenshield0
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
10 years 11 months ago #1855 by thoroakenshield0
Read Straight From Google Drive was created by thoroakenshield0
I have a Google Drive account FULL of my comic books. I don't have anywhere close to the amount of storage I need to have them on my computer, plus I use 3 different computers depending on which one is open. I also have the iOS, which I would love to have this feature.

I'd either like a web app that will read it straight through Google Drive, or a way to connect Google Drive to YACReader so I don't have to download the comics.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #1856 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Read Straight From Google Drive
Welcome to the fourm.

I am not sure that this could be possible. You need the full file (cbz, cbr, zip, rar, etc...) to get the pages inside and start reading.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!