- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 1
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Comics Only view
- jakanapes
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
10 years 11 months ago #1857
by jakanapes
Comics Only view was created by jakanapes
I would love to be able to switch between a view with the folders and a view with all comic entries.
Sometimes I like to see everything.
Sometimes I like to see everything.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 11 months ago #1860
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Comics Only view
Are you talking about YACReaderLibrary? YACReader for iOS? Could you explain your suggestion a little bit more?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jakanapes
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 11 months ago #1864
by jakanapes
Replied by jakanapes on topic Comics Only view
Sorry, the YACReaderLibrary for desktop.
I'd love to be able to just see all of the issues relative to whatever folder I'm in.
Say I'm in Avengers and I have multiple folder underneath the Avengers. Many volumes, different mini-series, whatever. I'd like to have a view where I can just see all of the issues at once instead of only seeing a single folder at a time.
I'd love to be able to just see all of the issues relative to whatever folder I'm in.
Say I'm in Avengers and I have multiple folder underneath the Avengers. Many volumes, different mini-series, whatever. I'd like to have a view where I can just see all of the issues at once instead of only seeing a single folder at a time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 11 months ago #1865
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Comics Only view
I got it, thanks.
Yes, this has been requested before and it is in the TODO list.
Yes, this has been requested before and it is in the TODO list.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel