If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
sort by date on library
- robson.sobral
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago #2044
by robson.sobral
sort by date on library was created by robson.sobral
Hi, guys!
Is it possible to allow us to sort the comics and folders by date, so we can easily to find the newest comic waiting to be read?
I think the link on footer can stay by the alphabetic order. The point on this request is to find the newest additions.
Thanks, guys!
Is it possible to allow us to sort the comics and folders by date, so we can easily to find the newest comic waiting to be read?
I think the link on footer can stay by the alphabetic order. The point on this request is to find the newest additions.
Thanks, guys!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 8 months ago #2052
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic sort by date on library
Enable sorting in the library is in the TODO list.
Is not a trivial feature because of the different type of views used. So before I can start to implementing this I need to figure a lot of things out first.
I also want to include a way for indicating to the user the latest comics added to the library. I am starting to get tired of not finding my new comics after an update. So I have been thinking about marking folders and comics as 'new' after an update. Once the user browse the new stuff, the new mark could be cleared.
Is not a trivial feature because of the different type of views used. So before I can start to implementing this I need to figure a lot of things out first.
I also want to include a way for indicating to the user the latest comics added to the library. I am starting to get tired of not finding my new comics after an update. So I have been thinking about marking folders and comics as 'new' after an update. Once the user browse the new stuff, the new mark could be cleared.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- robson.sobral
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
10 years 8 months ago #2055
by robson.sobral
Replied by robson.sobral on topic sort by date on library
Thanks, Luis. It's good to know you're already thinking about it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- robson.sobral
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
10 years 8 months ago #2065
by robson.sobral
Replied by robson.sobral on topic Refresh edited files in library
Hi, Luis!
Will the update of edited files see the light of day on the next update?
Thanks.
Will the update of edited files see the light of day on the next update?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 8 months ago #2078
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Refresh edited files in library
No, the next release is coming in the next days, and this requires some work.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: robson.sobral
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- JovialJay
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 5 months ago #2277
by JovialJay
Replied by JovialJay on topic sort by date on library
I want to echo this request. As I add new titles weekly, I'd at least like to be able to see my last group of imports in some view. Or as the OP said, sort by date added to library for everything. Keep up the great work!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 5 months ago #2302
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic sort by date on library
Latest content added is also scheduled for future versions. It something I want to use myself.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- lmikey
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 1 month ago #5337
by lmikey
Replied by lmikey on topic sort by date on library
Was there ever any progress on this. Being able to sort by date would be invaluable!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
6 years 1 month ago #5344
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic sort by date on library
No, nobody took care of it and I didn't have time to work on it yet.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Earthborn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Vargr
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 1 week ago #5430
by Vargr
Replied by Vargr on topic sort by date on library
The ability to sort folders/library by things like publication date would be an incredible upgrade for the reader. Not trying to be at all pushy or anything like that, just adding my voice to the support and desire for such a feature.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel