- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 3
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Wide covers
- Eurofag
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
10 years 6 months ago #2211
by Eurofag
Wide covers was created by Eurofag
I encounter more and scans and releases where the cover is not the usual 1 page format but is wider (usually it's the front and back scanned into 1 image).
It would be great to somehow accommodate this in thumbnails. I have two ideas:
- The thumbnail aspect ratio is not forced (making these wide covers wrap) but adopts the ratio of the cover
- In the edit menu (where we can select the cover page) you can not only select but also "position" the picture cover.
I think the first approach is the easier one.
It would be great to somehow accommodate this in thumbnails. I have two ideas:
- The thumbnail aspect ratio is not forced (making these wide covers wrap) but adopts the ratio of the cover
- In the edit menu (where we can select the cover page) you can not only select but also "position" the picture cover.
I think the first approach is the easier one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 6 months ago #2214
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Wide covers
Thanks for the suggestion.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel