Skip to content
YACReader
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.

Ability to do a FULL Refresh for Comic Changes

  • HiveMind
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
10 years 4 months ago #2407 by HiveMind
Please add an option to REALLY update the files and check for any changes. Basically a more thorough full refresh. I sometimes make small changes to comics, throwing in a variant cover or changing the order of specific pages but clicking update doesn't really update the comics as I don't see any of my updates in the comic view in the library.

I just made a cover change and after clicking update I only see the old cover. It did not detect the change.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #2415 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Ability to do a FULL Refresh for Comic Changes
Hi,

I want to add some new features that could need a full update, so this is something I have in mind.

In any case, if you want to change the cover, you can do it, just edit the comic information and select the cover in the cover view. There are a couple of arrows for doing it. Then save and the cover will be updated.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!