- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Use Read/Unread Yellow/Red Ribbons in GridView
- HiveMind
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
10 years 4 months ago #2408
by HiveMind
Use Read/Unread Yellow/Red Ribbons in GridView was created by HiveMind
I like using gridview in yacreader but it doesn't have the nice red/yellow ribbons that are used for the other view that shows the comics side by side with the info pane below. Would it be possible to add the yellow currently reading ribbon to the grid view along with the red checkmark ribbon?
The gridview currently uses a checkmark and it's really hard to see. I think it would look a lot nicer and it would be easier to look at your library if it had the ribbons that stand out more like in the other view. I don't see any downside to it because if you don't want to see these there is a button to turn them off.
The gridview currently uses a checkmark and it's really hard to see. I think it would look a lot nicer and it would be easier to look at your library if it had the ribbons that stand out more like in the other view. I don't see any downside to it because if you don't want to see these there is a button to turn them off.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 4 months ago #2417
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Use Read/Unread Yellow/Red Ribbons in GridView
Those images in the grid view were a proof of concept while I was developing the grid view, I will change them at some point.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel