- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Reader Behaviour
- david_diyo
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
10 years 1 week ago - 10 years 1 week ago #2546
by david_diyo
Reader Behaviour was created by david_diyo
Hi,
I'm moving from an old reader to your reader and so far (and after trying a lot of others) I think yours is the best.
I would like to suggest a few features to the reader behaviour (maybe to be configured as general options):
- Preserve view mode (adjust wide/height) and not reset always.
- Ask for action after finishing a comic (Mark as Read | Close | Delete | Read Next | ...). In the general options you could ask for a default option or leave to the user the capability to select the option after every comic.
- I think it would be cool to have the option to select different types of views (grid, list,...) for different folders (or at least depending if it's an only-folder, only-comic or mixed view)
For the last, I would like (as other users have said) to ask for a 2-way sync that allows the comics to refresh from the PC YacLibrary App (adding new comics & deleting the ones that no longer are in the iPad)
And that's all for now
Congratulate you again for this reader and keep the Good Work.
David
I'm moving from an old reader to your reader and so far (and after trying a lot of others) I think yours is the best.
I would like to suggest a few features to the reader behaviour (maybe to be configured as general options):
- Preserve view mode (adjust wide/height) and not reset always.
- Ask for action after finishing a comic (Mark as Read | Close | Delete | Read Next | ...). In the general options you could ask for a default option or leave to the user the capability to select the option after every comic.
- I think it would be cool to have the option to select different types of views (grid, list,...) for different folders (or at least depending if it's an only-folder, only-comic or mixed view)
For the last, I would like (as other users have said) to ask for a 2-way sync that allows the comics to refresh from the PC YacLibrary App (adding new comics & deleting the ones that no longer are in the iPad)
And that's all for now
Congratulate you again for this reader and keep the Good Work.
David
Last edit: 10 years 1 week ago by david_diyo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
9 years 11 months ago #2568
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Reader Behaviour
Thanks for the suggestions and sorry for the late response.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel