- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Too Many Libraries
- angelicimagination
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
9 years 11 months ago #2595
by angelicimagination
Too Many Libraries was created by angelicimagination
I've noticed that if I have more than 25 libraries loaded into the app, it offsets the ability to click on a specific comic. Say Uncanny X-Men is the last comic out of all the libraries I have, I would be unable to select it. Perhaps a scrollbar should appear in this case so that the ability isn't lost?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
9 years 11 months ago #2598
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Too Many Libraries
Basically you only need one library. Please, read the answer to the first question in the F.A.Q.
www.yacreader.com/support
My suggestion is to delete your libraries and just create one in your top level comics folder.
My suggestion is to delete your libraries and just create one in your top level comics folder.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel