Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Android users

Feature proposal: borders cropping?

  • djkazaz
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
3 years 1 month ago #7831 by djkazaz
Feature proposal: borders cropping? was created by djkazaz
A number of popular comic readers can automatically crop page borders to maximise picture size on screen.

Is this something that could be implemented? Despite its other conveniences I feel its holding yacreader back from competing with them on usability.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #7832 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Feature proposal: borders cropping?
This is possible on the iOS app and I plan to implement most the ios app features on android. YACReader has been out there since 2009 and I keep releasing new versions and features. I know there are lots of expectations about the Android app but I need to work on some infrastructure before I can release some of the new features.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: djkazaz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • djkazaz
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
3 years 1 month ago #7849 by djkazaz
Replied by djkazaz on topic Feature proposal: borders cropping?
Great. Something to look forward to!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!