- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Android users
"image adjustment" for android version
- IgorCF
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
2 years 6 months ago #8248
by IgorCF
"image adjustment" for android version was created by IgorCF
Hey! Hello everybody!
www.yacreader.com/media/kunena/emoticons/y-cheerful.png
I recently started using YAC on my PC and purchased the Android version. In this Android version I'm missing some feature to improve image quality, an "image adjustment" like in the Desktop version. Feature present in other apps for reading comics on Android.
Does this feature not yet exist in YACReader Remote, or am I just not able to find it?
I recently started using YAC on my PC and purchased the Android version. In this Android version I'm missing some feature to improve image quality, an "image adjustment" like in the Desktop version. Feature present in other apps for reading comics on Android.
Does this feature not yet exist in YACReader Remote, or am I just not able to find it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 6 months ago #8254
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic "image adjustment" for android version
Hi,
the Android app doesn’t have it yet.
the Android app doesn’t have it yet.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: IgorCF
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.