- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Android users
Last page read Sync does not work as expected.
- IgorCF
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
2 years 6 months ago #8303
by IgorCF
Last page read Sync does not work as expected. was created by IgorCF
Testing the app here I realized that when I download a book on my device, the page synchronization works if I page forward, but if I go back pages the synchronization does not work, because in YACReader Library on the PC it continues on the page with the highest number.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #8307
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Last page read Sync does not work as expected.
That's the intended behavior, the synchronizations is for progress, not current page position. There is a setting you can enable so progress will only be sent back to the server and the android app won't get any progress from the server.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Luis Ángel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- IgorCF
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
2 years 6 months ago #8308
by IgorCF
Replied by IgorCF on topic Last page read Sync does not work as expected.
I understand. It makes sense.
I'm used to syncing Komga pages with CdisplayEX mobile. With these two the synchronization is of the current page.
But if that's not YAC's proposal, that's great.
Great work!
I'm used to syncing Komga pages with CdisplayEX mobile. With these two the synchronization is of the current page.
But if that's not YAC's proposal, that's great.
Great work!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.