Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Can't import library on local server

Can't import library on local server 2 weeks 6 days ago #8381

candrew

Fresh Boarder

Hi so I'm on an android device and the server is on a local Windows host.
When importing and scanning the QR code, it says something along the lines of "The QR code does not contain valid information"

I tried navigating to 'http://{the_ip_address}:{the_port}
and it shows the library fine, both on the serverside and on the android client side.

I thought it might be because of the VPN but i've disabled that on both sides and it still gives the same error.

I've tried inputting the server manually and saving it, but it just shows as an empty library.
I'm not sure if theres a specific "Name" I have to give, but i've tried the library name, server hostname.
I've also tried putting the specific folder it is in as well(for the ip address section) like so: 123.123.123.123/folder/comics/

Any help would be appreciated
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can't import library on local server 2 weeks 6 days ago #8382

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

Are you sure is it an empty library and not the name of the library? That's probably the list of libraries, you need to tap on the title to open the library.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: candrew

Can't import library on local server 2 weeks 6 days ago #8383

candrew

Fresh Boarder

Okay wow that was a silly problem, I was thinking there was some network error, for the Name I just wrote "Comics" and afterwards when it showed "Comics" i just thought it was the name of the navigation page in the app.

Solved- thank you!