- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Android users
Can't import library on local server
- candrew
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
2 years 5 months ago #8381
by candrew
Can't import library on local server was created by candrew
Hi so I'm on an android device and the server is on a local Windows host.
When importing and scanning the QR code, it says something along the lines of "The QR code does not contain valid information"
I tried navigating to 'http://{the_ip_address}:{the_port}
and it shows the library fine, both on the serverside and on the android client side.
I thought it might be because of the VPN but i've disabled that on both sides and it still gives the same error.
I've tried inputting the server manually and saving it, but it just shows as an empty library.
I'm not sure if theres a specific "Name" I have to give, but i've tried the library name, server hostname.
I've also tried putting the specific folder it is in as well(for the ip address section) like so: 123.123.123.123/folder/comics/
Any help would be appreciated
When importing and scanning the QR code, it says something along the lines of "The QR code does not contain valid information"
I tried navigating to 'http://{the_ip_address}:{the_port}
and it shows the library fine, both on the serverside and on the android client side.
I thought it might be because of the VPN but i've disabled that on both sides and it still gives the same error.
I've tried inputting the server manually and saving it, but it just shows as an empty library.
I'm not sure if theres a specific "Name" I have to give, but i've tried the library name, server hostname.
I've also tried putting the specific folder it is in as well(for the ip address section) like so: 123.123.123.123/folder/comics/
Any help would be appreciated
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 5 months ago #8382
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Can't import library on local server
Are you sure is it an empty library and not the name of the library? That's probably the list of libraries, you need to tap on the title to open the library.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: candrew
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- candrew
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
2 years 5 months ago #8383
by candrew
Replied by candrew on topic Can't import library on local server
Okay wow that was a silly problem, I was thinking there was some network error, for the Name I just wrote "Comics" and afterwards when it showed "Comics" i just thought it was the name of the navigation page in the app.
Solved- thank you!
Solved- thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.