- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Android users
Disabled animations possible?
- toadle
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
2 years 2 months ago #8650
by toadle
Disabled animations possible? was created by toadle
Hey everybody,
I just installed YacReader on my Boox Color Go7 which is an eBook-Reader.
The display is very slow and therefore I'd love if there was a possibility to disable the turning animations?
Is there anything I can do to achieve that?
Thanks!
I just installed YacReader on my Boox Color Go7 which is an eBook-Reader.
The display is very slow and therefore I'd love if there was a possibility to disable the turning animations?
Is there anything I can do to achieve that?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 2 months ago #8651
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Disabled animations possible?
Not yet, but it’s planed for future updates.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- DoubleAK
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
2 years 2 months ago #8656
by DoubleAK
Replied by DoubleAK on topic Disabled animations possible?
On the same topic I haven't found a way to map the page buttons to next and last page function of YACReader for Android.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 2 months ago #8657
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Disabled animations possible?
Check how to open the settings while reading in the user manual:
android.yacreader.com/user-guide/#reading
Once you open that view, scroll down until you see the options available for mapping the hot areas on the screen.
Once you open that view, scroll down until you see the options available for mapping the hot areas on the screen.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.