- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 1
Help and support for Android users
Import behaviour
- El_Ingeniero
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
1 year 9 months ago #9135
by El_Ingeniero
Import behaviour was created by El_Ingeniero
Hello & happy hols!
I've recently got the app and I'm curious about this (I couldn't find it in the user guide):
When I re-import a whole folder that already exists in the app library, does it delete content in the app that is no longer on my PC? In essence, does it update anything at all PC>App (metadata, delete files no longer in source, renames, download content not in destination, etc.)
Any help, appreciated! I've made a mess reorganizing folders in my PC and I'd like to know what I can expect...
Cheers!
El Ingeniero
I've recently got the app and I'm curious about this (I couldn't find it in the user guide):
When I re-import a whole folder that already exists in the app library, does it delete content in the app that is no longer on my PC? In essence, does it update anything at all PC>App (metadata, delete files no longer in source, renames, download content not in destination, etc.)
Any help, appreciated! I've made a mess reorganizing folders in my PC and I'd like to know what I can expect...
Cheers!
El Ingeniero
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 9 months ago #9138
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Import behaviour
No, it doesn’t delete any content, it can update metadata (there is an option in the import tab).
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- El_Ingeniero
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 1
1 year 9 months ago #9142
by El_Ingeniero
Replied by El_Ingeniero on topic Import behaviour
Thanks! I'm still unsure about how it works, though.
E.g. I marked a comic as 'read' on my tablet and I did sync to my PC; I then marked it as 'non read' on the PC, but it kept rolling back to 'read'...
On an unrelated matter, I'd love to get rid of the 'continue reading..." strip but I don't know how!
E.g. I marked a comic as 'read' on my tablet and I did sync to my PC; I then marked it as 'non read' on the PC, but it kept rolling back to 'read'...
On an unrelated matter, I'd love to get rid of the 'continue reading..." strip but I don't know how!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 9 months ago #9143
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Import behaviour
The progress always moves forward because the read state doesn't have a timestamp to know what was the latest update. It has room for improvement but this is what it is available so far.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: El_Ingeniero
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.