- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 1
Help and support for Android users
Black and White images in .gif does not display
- rambi70
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
1 year 8 months ago #9237
by rambi70
Black and White images in .gif does not display was created by rambi70
Hi,
I have some .cbz files with "normal".gif files compressed into it. When I open it on my laptop with YAC I can read these comics. However when I open them on my Android tablet it just shows a black page. These are not moving gifs but just black and white drawings.
Just wondering whether I need to install something extra on my tablet or does YAC Reader not support .gif to be displayed.
For the rest I am really enjoying the great app.
Regards,
I have some .cbz files with "normal".gif files compressed into it. When I open it on my laptop with YAC I can read these comics. However when I open them on my Android tablet it just shows a black page. These are not moving gifs but just black and white drawings.
Just wondering whether I need to install something extra on my tablet or does YAC Reader not support .gif to be displayed.
For the rest I am really enjoying the great app.
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #9244
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Black and White images in .gif does not display
The tools I am using to open images have some limitations but I think gif should work, could you send me one of those files?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Luis Ángel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rambi70
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rambi70
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 1
1 year 8 months ago #9248
by rambi70
Replied by rambi70 on topic Black and White images in .gif does not display
Hi Luis,
Yes I can send one of those files. I only do not know how to send it to you. I will have a look in this forum how I can do so.
Regards
Yes I can send one of those files. I only do not know how to send it to you. I will have a look in this forum how I can do so.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 8 months ago #9249
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Black and White images in .gif does not display
Use the contact section, you will find an email there.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.