- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 2
Help and support for Android users
Cannot Access Viewer Settings Menu
- jojo1000
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
1 year 8 months ago #9258
by jojo1000
Cannot Access Viewer Settings Menu was created by jojo1000
Just purchased it and am excited to work with it.
A problem that I am facing is that I cannot see the "settings" menu when I am viewing a comic. I believe it's outside the viewport. It appears like the image attached. I can see there's a menu there, but I cannot do anything with it.
Have tried it in landscape and portrait mode to no avail.
Please can someone help with a workaround? (Tablet screen is a 13.3 inch Android, if that matters)
Much thanks!
A problem that I am facing is that I cannot see the "settings" menu when I am viewing a comic. I believe it's outside the viewport. It appears like the image attached. I can see there's a menu there, but I cannot do anything with it.
Have tried it in landscape and portrait mode to no avail.
Please can someone help with a workaround? (Tablet screen is a 13.3 inch Android, if that matters)
Much thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 8 months ago #9260
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Cannot Access Viewer Settings Menu
Does it happen in both portrait and landscape? I’ll try to replicate. Thanks for reporting it.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jojo1000
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 2
1 year 8 months ago #9262
by jojo1000
Replied by jojo1000 on topic Cannot Access Viewer Settings Menu
That is correct. Both modes.
Please let me know if this can be fixed. Really want to keep using this
Please let me know if this can be fixed. Really want to keep using this
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 8 months ago #9263
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Cannot Access Viewer Settings Menu
I probably need to fix it on my end, I'll post here once I find what's going on.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jojo1000
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 2
1 year 8 months ago #9264
by jojo1000
Replied by jojo1000 on topic Cannot Access Viewer Settings Menu
Please, that would be awesome.
I reeeeeeeeeally want to use this product in the best way possible.
I reeeeeeeeeally want to use this product in the best way possible.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 8 months ago #9265
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Cannot Access Viewer Settings Menu
What version of Android are you using?
Could you provide more information about your device? Model, screen resolution, etc.
Could you provide more information about your device? Model, screen resolution, etc.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jojo1000
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 2
1 year 8 months ago #9266
by jojo1000
Replied by jojo1000 on topic Cannot Access Viewer Settings Menu
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jojo1000
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 2
1 year 8 months ago #9267
by jojo1000
Replied by jojo1000 on topic Cannot Access Viewer Settings Menu
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 8 months ago #9271
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Cannot Access Viewer Settings Menu
The problem seems to be related to Android 5, I’ll try to publish a fix ASAP
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: jojo1000
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 8 months ago #9272
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Cannot Access Viewer Settings Menu
The problem seems to be related to Android 5, I’ll try to publish a fix ASAP
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.