- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Android users
Galaxy Tablet A9 remote viewing help
- fenjaz82
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
1 year 1 month ago #9620
by fenjaz82
Galaxy Tablet A9 remote viewing help was created by fenjaz82
Hi all. I have a Galaxy A9 tablet with the paid version of YACReader. I'm trying to get it to read the library remotely (no Wifi) from the server on my PC. The guide makes it sound like this is a possibility but is that true? I'm not sure where to begin. I have the reader in my Windows PC. Has anyone else done this easily? Thanks for your patience with me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 1 month ago #9621
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Galaxy Tablet A9 remote viewing help
Of course it's possible.
I am intrigued by the (no Wifi) thing in your post. That's how it works basically, you need a connection between your tablet and your computer.
So in what step are you getting stuck? android.yacreader.com/user-guide/#connect
The first step is to open YACReaderLibrary, and then open the Server dialog you see in the guide.
I am intrigued by the (no Wifi) thing in your post. That's how it works basically, you need a connection between your tablet and your computer.
So in what step are you getting stuck? android.yacreader.com/user-guide/#connect
The first step is to open YACReaderLibrary, and then open the Server dialog you see in the guide.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.