Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Android users

Panel by Panel on Android Version

More
1 year 2 weeks ago #9641 by JeG81
Panel by Panel on Android Version was created by JeG81
I found the other topic with the walkaround for Windows.
Nonetheless I wanted to stress that I'd really love a panel by panel reading mode on android!
I really want to switch away from iPad to an Android tablet, and this missing feature in my most used app is literally the only reason why I can see myself moving on to another comic reader in the future.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 weeks ago #9644 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Panel by Panel on Android Version
I want to implement it but I need to solve some technical issues first.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 week ago #9647 by JeG81
Replied by JeG81 on topic Panel by Panel on Android Version
Thanks, I appreciate your reply and your work on this great piece of software!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!