- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Android users
Alphabetical order should not be case sensitive
- ghepardo
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
8 months 1 week ago #9904
by ghepardo
Alphabetical order should not be case sensitive was created by ghepardo
I've synced my library to Android and the order of the folders is different than on YacReader Library.
YacReader (doesn't matter if uppercase or lowercase):
a
B
C
YacReader Remote on Android (uppercase first, then lowercase):
B
C
a
I don't see how anyone would like this way of sorting.
YacReader (doesn't matter if uppercase or lowercase):
a
B
C
YacReader Remote on Android (uppercase first, then lowercase):
B
C
a
I don't see how anyone would like this way of sorting.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 months 1 week ago #9905
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Alphabetical order should not be case sensitive
It's obviously a bug, thanks for reporting it.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ghepardo
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
8 months 1 week ago #9908
by ghepardo
Replied by ghepardo on topic Alphabetical order should not be case sensitive
I see. Thanks.
It would also be useful to have a way to sort the files inside the folder. Right now it seems the default is the added order, but I'd like it to be alphabetical.
Maybe it's already like that on iOS version, but last time I tried that was 4 years ago, so can't remember too well.
It would also be useful to have a way to sort the files inside the folder. Right now it seems the default is the added order, but I'd like it to be alphabetical.
Maybe it's already like that on iOS version, but last time I tried that was 4 years ago, so can't remember too well.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 months 1 week ago #9910
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Alphabetical order should not be case sensitive
That’s a bug too, something is broken in the latest release, I need to investigate, I’ll push a new release once I have a fix.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.