- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Android users
Image filter as a preset?
- jetskii
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #10139
by jetskii
Image filter as a preset? was created by jetskii
I was looking at some old scans of 70's comics archived online and the yellowing pages reminded me there is a way to add a filter to comics in the Android version of the reader – hooray! Looking at the documentation it looks like I'm doing the opposite to what most people would do - I'm adding a creamy yellow to restored pages in order to see the colours as they were back then!
My question is: Is there any way to save a filter I've created, so that I can apply it to other comics?
My question is: Is there any way to save a filter I've created, so that I can apply it to other comics?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 months 3 weeks ago #10144
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Image filter as a preset?
No, not really, but it would be a nice addition. Right now if you apply some filters to a comic they are carried over to the next one. So editing the first one in the series would usually be enough.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.