- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Android users
importing whole folder
- XTian
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
2 months 2 days ago #10192
by XTian
importing whole folder was created by XTian
I have my android device with YACreader installed.
I can only import individual cbz files, but not whole folders.
I tried long press, no context menu comes out.
Nothing works. Tried other work arounds.
Only individual files but unorganized.
please help
I can only import individual cbz files, but not whole folders.
I tried long press, no context menu comes out.
Nothing works. Tried other work arounds.
Only individual files but unorganized.
please help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 months 2 days ago #10193
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic importing whole folder
What android version are you using? Can you send me a screenshot? I can see the context menu appearing.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- XTian
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
2 months 2 days ago #10194
by XTian
Replied by XTian on topic importing whole folder
Oh. i get it now.
It's okay now.
It never occurred to me that we could actually import libraries from other people's servers other than oneself.
So now i have my own library shown in remote section of my android device with its folders.
i was hesitant to do this at first because i have hundreds of cbz files.
Thanks Luis!
It's okay now.
It never occurred to me that we could actually import libraries from other people's servers other than oneself.
So now i have my own library shown in remote section of my android device with its folders.
i was hesitant to do this at first because i have hundreds of cbz files.
Thanks Luis!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.