- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 5
Help and support for Android users
Android Version 1.12 boken on redmi pad pro
- er45be
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
1 day 18 hours ago #10313
by er45be
Android Version 1.12 boken on redmi pad pro was created by er45be
The latest version 1.12 was installed on my phone and tablet. My phone renders Comics on from my local server. The tablet does not. The Comics are loaded, pages are there, but no rendering, just black.
What can I do? For now I removed cache, no solution...
Groeten,
Ronald
What can I do? For now I removed cache, no solution...
Groeten,
Ronald
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 day 17 hours ago #10314
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Android Version 1.12 boken on redmi pad pro
Install 1.12.1
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: er45be
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- er45be
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 5
1 day 16 hours ago #10315
by er45be
Replied by er45be on topic Android Version 1.12 boken on redmi pad pro
Thanks for the quick answer! I did. It works.
Groeten,
Ronald
Groeten,
Ronald
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.