Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

2 page view on iPad

  • dlsmif
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
9 years 2 days ago #3348 by dlsmif
2 page view on iPad was created by dlsmif
Is there a 2 page view on the iPad app? I mostly read comics on my 12" iPad Pro in landscape mode and its perfect for two page at once. I know the desk reader can do this so i assumed the iPad does as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 days ago #3349 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic 2 page view on iPad
The render engine has to be updated in iOS for supporting double page. Is something I want to do, but I can't give you an ETA.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • dlsmif
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
9 years 1 day ago #3351 by dlsmif
Replied by dlsmif on topic 2 page view on iPad
Thank you for the response, and for your work on this program.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #4278 by shadkitt
Replied by shadkitt on topic 2 page view on iPad
Is there an update for this? I would love to have 2 page mode on my ipad. It is literally the only thing keeping me from using YAC at the moment.

I'm currently using Chunky since it supports 2 page mode in landscape.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #4281 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic 2 page view on iPad
I have updated you by email, but I will leave here the status too. I am currently working on it, but I cannot tell when it will be completed.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!