- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 1
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Import hanging/failing on iPad (iOS 11.2.5)
- Pfantom
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
8 years 6 months ago #3782
by Pfantom
Replied by Pfantom on topic Import hanging/failing on iPad (iOS 11.2.5)
I can now import via USB, but it appears that wireless access is not functioning. I cannot access the library through wireless sync, nor can I import files via the iCloud Drive.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 years 6 months ago #3783
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Import hanging/failing on iPad (iOS 11.2.5)
Are you sure you are using the right ip to connect to the server? When do you get the timeout?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Pfantom
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 1
8 years 6 months ago #3808
by Pfantom
Replied by Pfantom on topic Import hanging/failing on iPad (iOS 11.2.5)
I was on the correct server even though it would not save properly and as a result every time that I started the application, I had to reenter the ip data.
It appears that after waiting a few days, I am now able to operate all aspects of the MacOS and IOS applications.
I can Read and Sync between MacOS and IOS wirelessly as well as via USB with no visible issues (albeit slightly slower than previously). All formats are able to be read.
Is there any thought to creating a sync between folders so that individual issues do not have to be selected?
Unless I am missing something, each time a new issue is added to a folder, I have to select that issue rather than just syncing the folder that contains the series.
It appears that after waiting a few days, I am now able to operate all aspects of the MacOS and IOS applications.
I can Read and Sync between MacOS and IOS wirelessly as well as via USB with no visible issues (albeit slightly slower than previously). All formats are able to be read.
Is there any thought to creating a sync between folders so that individual issues do not have to be selected?
Unless I am missing something, each time a new issue is added to a folder, I have to select that issue rather than just syncing the folder that contains the series.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 years 6 months ago #3809
by Luis Ángel
If you don't delete the previously imported comics, you can import the full folder and the iOS app will filter any comic already on the device.
I am writing a new implementation for the server and client, and I will add the option for importing only unread comics from a folder. Performance will receive a great boost too.
Glad to hear that everything is working fine now.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Import hanging/failing on iPad (iOS 11.2.5)
Pfantom wrote: Is there any thought to creating a sync between folders so that individual issues do not have to be selected?
Unless I am missing something, each time a new issue is added to a folder, I have to select that issue rather than just syncing the folder that contains the series.
If you don't delete the previously imported comics, you can import the full folder and the iOS app will filter any comic already on the device.
I am writing a new implementation for the server and client, and I will add the option for importing only unread comics from a folder. Performance will receive a great boost too.
Glad to hear that everything is working fine now.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Pfantom
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 1
8 years 6 months ago #3810
by Pfantom
Replied by Pfantom on topic Import hanging/failing on iPad (iOS 11.2.5)
Thank you. To be honest, I was very frustrated and actually purchased another application, but I wanted to give this one a chance so I kept trying it anyway.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel