Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Import comics via USB, sync to YACReaderLibrary

  • mkocen
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
8 years 6 months ago #3794 by mkocen
I mostly transfer comics to my iDevices using a usb cable and iTunes. However, when I read a comic, I want to be able to sync my reading progress. How do I do that? I can't seem to do it by plugging in USB and clicking "Import" nor can I connect to my server and click "sync"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #3795 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Import comics via USB, sync to YACReaderLibrary
You can only do that if you import using YACReaderLibrary.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • mkocen
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
8 years 6 months ago #3801 by mkocen
Is there a way to import using YACReaderLibrary where I import via USB? It's much faster and more reliable than over-the-air importing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • mkocen
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
8 years 6 months ago #3802 by mkocen
Is there a way to import using YACReaderLibrary that isn't over wifi? It's very, very slow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: danhackley

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #4385 by danhackley
Replied by danhackley on topic Import comics via USB, sync to YACReaderLibrary
I too would like too know this. Importing from YacReaderLibrary over wifi is exceedingly slow...I am having to import very small batches of comics at a time (some of the comics are >100MB) and it's taking forever.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!