- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
iPad import badge will not clear
- Thatpunkthere
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
12 years 11 months ago #281
by Thatpunkthere
iPad import badge will not clear was created by Thatpunkthere
I recently downloaded yacreader and simultaneously imported a large amount of comics. After the import was completed, a notification badge remained over the import button in my library. It seems to be saying that I have three comics to import, however, pressing the import button again does not import more comics. What might cause this and how can it be fixed? Are there comics on my iPad that can't be read?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
12 years 11 months ago #284
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic iPad import badge will not clear
Hi Thatpunkthere,
this seems to be a bug that occurs when a large number of comics are imported at once. I am working to fix it.
Please, close the app and open it again (double click in the home button and close it).
Let me know if this solves the issue.
this seems to be a bug that occurs when a large number of comics are imported at once. I am working to fix it.
Please, close the app and open it again (double click in the home button and close it).
Let me know if this solves the issue.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Thatpunkthere
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #286
by Thatpunkthere
Replied by Thatpunkthere on topic iPad import badge will not clear
That did it! Got to say I'm very impressed with the reader but possibly even more so with how quickly this was answered and easy to fix. Great work! 10/10 would buy again!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- frenchfilm
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 9 months ago #370
by frenchfilm
Replied by frenchfilm on topic iPad import badge will not clear
Hello,
I have been using YAC Reader for about a month now, with (almost) complete satisfaction on a few comics. I would have a few suggestions to make, but here is not the topic.
I decided yesterday to move a large amount of comics (over 500, or 15 Gb) into my iPad before I leave for the holidays. I had 17 Gb memory left, so, normally, this wouldn't be a problem.
After having imported about 300 comics, my iPad signaled me that there was no more memory, which seemed strange. No matter, I removed a few movies and quickly obtained 20 Gb of free space. But now, when I want to import the 220 remaining comics (on the iPad app: Import -> YAC reader document folder -> Import) the app crashes down. I have tried restarting the app, then my iPad, then the whole thing: my computer, my iPad and the app, to no avail: I keep having 220 new comics to import, and it crashes when I do.
Any idea as to why it does that?
Thanks, and if you read this today, Merry Christmas to you.
I have been using YAC Reader for about a month now, with (almost) complete satisfaction on a few comics. I would have a few suggestions to make, but here is not the topic.
I decided yesterday to move a large amount of comics (over 500, or 15 Gb) into my iPad before I leave for the holidays. I had 17 Gb memory left, so, normally, this wouldn't be a problem.
After having imported about 300 comics, my iPad signaled me that there was no more memory, which seemed strange. No matter, I removed a few movies and quickly obtained 20 Gb of free space. But now, when I want to import the 220 remaining comics (on the iPad app: Import -> YAC reader document folder -> Import) the app crashes down. I have tried restarting the app, then my iPad, then the whole thing: my computer, my iPad and the app, to no avail: I keep having 220 new comics to import, and it crashes when I do.
Any idea as to why it does that?
Thanks, and if you read this today, Merry Christmas to you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
12 years 9 months ago #373
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic iPad import badge will not clear
Merry Christmas to you too 
It sounds very strange.
Open iTunes and delete all the pending comics. Then, try to import againg (nothing should happen). Then try to import some comics.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
It sounds very strange.
Open iTunes and delete all the pending comics. Then, try to import againg (nothing should happen). Then try to import some comics.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel