- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
How Do I delete files on Ipad ?
- Pegtz
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
8 years 4 months ago #3952
by Pegtz
How Do I delete files on Ipad ? was created by Pegtz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 years 4 months ago #3954
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic How Do I delete files on Ipad ?
Please read the F.A.Q here:
www.yacreader.com/support
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Pegtz
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 4 months ago #3974
by Pegtz
Replied by Pegtz on topic How Do I delete files on Ipad ?
I've done it as you can see what I want to delete is selected but I can't find any button to delete the comics, even after watching your youtube video
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 years 4 months ago #3977
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic How Do I delete files on Ipad ?
Read the instructions carefully.
You have to select using a left to right swipe: —>
You have to select using a left to right swipe: —>
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegtz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Pegtz
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 4 months ago #3978
by Pegtz
Replied by Pegtz on topic How Do I delete files on Ipad ?
I'm so sorry I was doing the swipe on the other side 
Sorry English isn't my first language and I'm still learning, I should be more careful.
Anyway sorry again and have a good day. By the way your app is really useful because I couldn't afford the Ipad with maximum storage !
Sorry English isn't my first language and I'm still learning, I should be more careful.
Anyway sorry again and have a good day. By the way your app is really useful because I couldn't afford the Ipad with maximum storage !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 years 4 months ago #3980
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic How Do I delete files on Ipad ?
No worries 
Glad to hear you like YACReader!
Glad to hear you like YACReader!
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel