- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Reading status not syncing back to library
- sweRascal
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
8 years 3 months ago #4076
by sweRascal
Reading status not syncing back to library was created by sweRascal
Just did a fresh install of YACLibrary 9.5.0 on a Windows 10 PC and YACReader 3.0.0 on my iPad.
Created a few libraries and added som comics.
Used the sync function on the iPad to import the comics to the iPad for offline reading. Read a few and went back to the “Import” and pressed Sync to sync up my reading status to the library on my WIndows PC.
Then checked the Library on the Win10 client to see that a sync had been performed and it still showed nothing. Did a few more tries and unfortunately can’t get it to work.
Anything I can to to fix or to help with the troubleshooting?
Thanks a lot in advance!
(BTE love the app)
Created a few libraries and added som comics.
Used the sync function on the iPad to import the comics to the iPad for offline reading. Read a few and went back to the “Import” and pressed Sync to sync up my reading status to the library on my WIndows PC.
Then checked the Library on the Win10 client to see that a sync had been performed and it still showed nothing. Did a few more tries and unfortunately can’t get it to work.
Anything I can to to fix or to help with the troubleshooting?
Thanks a lot in advance!
(BTE love the app)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 years 3 months ago #4077
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Reading status not syncing back to library
Hi,
thanks for reporting the problem.
For me read status is properly synchronized when I read remotely or when I import and sync back. I just tested it right now. But I can replicate the problem in newly created libraries, remote reading just send the progress fine, but sync back doesn't work.
I need to debug this to see what is going on.
thanks for reporting the problem.
For me read status is properly synchronized when I read remotely or when I import and sync back. I just tested it right now. But I can replicate the problem in newly created libraries, remote reading just send the progress fine, but sync back doesn't work.
I need to debug this to see what is going on.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 years 3 months ago #4081
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Reading status not syncing back to library
Fixed. A new version with a bunch of small bug fixes will be released in a few days.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sweRascal
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 3 months ago #4082
by sweRascal
Replied by sweRascal on topic Reading status not syncing back to library
You are the man!!!!!
Looking forward to it
Looking forward to it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel