Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: End of comic affects next one

End of comic affects next one 5 years 9 months ago #4078

Martin1385

Fresh Boarder

Hi,

I just wanted to thank you for your great effort and your new updates. The new features are awesome, esp. the syncing of the ratings!!!

However in YACReader 3.0 for iOS I might have found a bug:
I read most of the comics in a particular folder (they are all marked as read). Now I'm going back to a comic I already read to look something up. As a result the read-mark disappears and it shows me my current reading position. So far everything is fine. Now if I navigate to the end of that comic, the read-mark appears again, but disappears on the next comic in that folder. Reaching the end of a comic shouldn't affect the following (esp. if this is already marked as read).

Cheers
Martin
The administrator has disabled public write access.

End of comic affects next one 5 years 9 months ago #4079

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

Hi Martin,

the new continue reading section in the root folder requires that the next comic after you finish a comic is set to reading, but you are right. If the next comic is already completed this doesn't make any sense.

Thanks for reporting the bug.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

End of comic affects next one 5 years 9 months ago #4080

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

Fixed. In a few days I'll release a new version with all the small bug fixed that could appear.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\