Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Importing large file over USB keeps crashing

  • xMrDragonx
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
8 years 3 months ago #4099 by xMrDragonx
I'm using iPhone 5s and have the latest versions of YACReader and iTunes installed. Trying to import a big PDF file about 421 MB big but it crashes the app when it gets to about 91% progress.

In iTunes I go in File Sharing > YACReader. I wait until it's finished copying, then I go to iPhone YACreader and hit import. Crashes every time when it's almost done.

I've tried deleting the app and starting over and making sure no other apps are loaded. I've also checked my free space on iPhone, it's 2 gigs free, so not enough space isn't the issue. Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #4100 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Importing large file over USB keeps crashing
Please, send me the file so I can find what is going on.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!