Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Latest comics filter?

  • Iglesiab
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
8 years 2 months ago #4169 by Iglesiab
Latest comics filter? was created by Iglesiab
Hi,

Make sure with the missing anything So thought I would ask here.

Is there a sort/filter that would just let me see the latest Comments added to the library. I follow a lot of series and on the folder view its pretty hard to see with them have been updated.

Thanks!

Brian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #4170 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Latest comics filter?
No, this is something I want to add at some point in the future, I think it is really useful but I haven't found time to do it.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!