Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Can I import my comic from Comixology to YACreader

More
7 years 10 months ago #4340 by pex
Hello guys,

sorry I am a totally newbie in the whole comic-thing.

Is is possible to use YACreader for my comics (I have only one comic at this moment) in comixology?

It would be nice, if I have one app (YACreader for example) for all the digital comics i will buy in near the future!

Thank you in advance!


Best regards
pex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #4342 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Can I import my comic from Comixology to YACreader
I think Comixology lets you download the comics you buy as cbz files, then you can import them to YACReader.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!