Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Connection error - The request timed out.

  • neomety
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
7 years 10 months ago #4361 by neomety
I've come here for help before and my issue was fixed, so I hope that'll happen again.

I run Win 7, Yac version 9.5.0 and download the comics to my Ipad via wifi which is slow, but the easiest option.
I've been having some problems lately, when I try to connect to browse the library I get "Connection error - The request timed out."

Firewall is not blocking Yac, the ip and port are correct.
When I try to browse the library via the browser I get a "Site took too long to respond" message.

What am I missing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #4373 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Connection error - The request timed out.
Please double check the ip and port (the port can change automatically if YACReaderLibrary finds conflicts), and triple check the firewall...

99.99% of the these kind of issues are related to the connection data or a firewall blocking the requests.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!