- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 2
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
How top dele-te importes cómica from the library
- AngeloB
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
7 years 9 months ago #4398
by AngeloB
How top dele-te importes cómica from the library was created by AngeloB
I’m sorry if this is a very basic question, but I just bought your app, managed to sync with the desktop version and imported some comics.
I want to delete one of the imported comics, but I can’t find an option. I’ve tried to press and hold and the swipe left. The first allows to edit metadata and to set read/unread. The second allows to copy/cut/paste.
I can’t find a way to delete the comic. Could you teach me, please?
I want to delete one of the imported comics, but I can’t find an option. I’ve tried to press and hold and the swipe left. The first allows to edit metadata and to set read/unread. The second allows to copy/cut/paste.
I can’t find a way to delete the comic. Could you teach me, please?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
7 years 8 months ago #4408
by Luis Ángel
Try a swipe right
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic How top dele-te importes cómica from the library
AngeloB wrote: I’ve tried to press and hold and the swipe left.
Try a swipe right
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ZAHROC
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 3 months ago #4611
by ZAHROC
Replied by ZAHROC on topic How top dele-te importes cómica from the library
Is there a select all when doing this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
7 years 3 months ago #4613
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic How top dele-te importes cómica from the library
Select a comic, then do a double swipe on another comic to select all the comics between the first one and the one you are doing the double swipe on.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel