- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 1
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Suggestions for Folders
- frenchfilm
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
12 years 9 months ago #371
by frenchfilm
Suggestions for Folders was created by frenchfilm
Hello,
I have been using YAC Reader for about a month now, and I would have a couple of suggestions to make for an even better experience using the app on iPad:
1- Currently, folder icons are very large, yet provide NO info, while the folder names can't even be displayed in full... For example, I have 'Magic: the Gathering' comics, separated into different folders depending on collection. All the folders only display 'Magic: The Gatherin...', and I have to open them all one by one to find out which collection I am actually opening.
2- Could we assign an image to folders (cover of first album for example?) ? As per problem above, all we have is a bunch of big white boxes with incomplete names, which makes finding the right folder harduous when you have a large number of comics (400+) split in over 40 folders
Thanks a lot for an immense app.
Frederic
I have been using YAC Reader for about a month now, and I would have a couple of suggestions to make for an even better experience using the app on iPad:
1- Currently, folder icons are very large, yet provide NO info, while the folder names can't even be displayed in full... For example, I have 'Magic: the Gathering' comics, separated into different folders depending on collection. All the folders only display 'Magic: The Gatherin...', and I have to open them all one by one to find out which collection I am actually opening.
2- Could we assign an image to folders (cover of first album for example?) ? As per problem above, all we have is a bunch of big white boxes with incomplete names, which makes finding the right folder harduous when you have a large number of comics (400+) split in over 40 folders
Thanks a lot for an immense app.
Frederic
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
12 years 7 months ago #416
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Suggestions for Folders
Welcome to the forum!
I have moved you post from 'Rules and help using the forum' to the right section, sorry for haven't seen it before
I am working in a new UI design for folders. They will have a cover image, but I am still not sure about the final layout.
Thank you very much for your suggestions.
I have moved you post from 'Rules and help using the forum' to the right section, sorry for haven't seen it before
I am working in a new UI design for folders. They will have a cover image, but I am still not sure about the final layout.
Thank you very much for your suggestions.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel