Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Suggestions for Folders

Suggestions for Folders 10 years 3 months ago #371

frenchfilm

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 1

Hello,

I have been using YAC Reader for about a month now, and I would have a couple of suggestions to make for an even better experience using the app on iPad:

1- Currently, folder icons are very large, yet provide NO info, while the folder names can't even be displayed in full... For example, I have 'Magic: the Gathering' comics, separated into different folders depending on collection. All the folders only display 'Magic: The Gatherin...', and I have to open them all one by one to find out which collection I am actually opening.

2- Could we assign an image to folders (cover of first album for example?) ? As per problem above, all we have is a bunch of big white boxes with incomplete names, which makes finding the right folder harduous when you have a large number of comics (400+) split in over 40 folders

Thanks a lot for an immense app.

Frederic
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Suggestions for Folders 10 years 1 month ago #416

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

Welcome to the forum!

I have moved you post from 'Rules and help using the forum' to the right section, sorry for haven't seen it before :(

I am working in a new UI design for folders. They will have a cover image, but I am still not sure about the final layout.

Thank you very much for your suggestions.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The administrator has disabled public write access.