- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 1
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Library.ybd is still in use?
- Silvestre
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
7 years 2 weeks ago #4783
by Silvestre
Library.ybd is still in use? was created by Silvestre
Hi, I'm using Yacreader on Ipad and I've created a comic database in Raspberry Pi for accessing the comic files.
I'm not able to access the remote database.
When I try to start the library at YACreaderLibraryServer I'm getting a message "library.ydb76fddb20' is still in use, all queries will cease to work". See below.
Library is not in use as it has just started to run.
Do you have any idea on why this can be happening?
Thanks for any feedback!
INFO 2019-09-22T19:57:52.684 YACReaderLibraryServer attempting to start
INFO 2019-09-22T19:57:52.685
System & configuration
INFO 2019-09-22T19:57:52.685 OS: "Raspbian GNU/Linux 9 (stretch)" Version: "9"
INFO 2019-09-22T19:57:52.686 Kernel: "linux" "4.19.66-v7+" Architecture: "arm"
INFO 2019-09-22T19:57:52.687 Libraries: QMap(("Comics", QPair(1,"/media/discoB iblioteca/Comics")))
INFO 2019-09-22T19:57:52.687
INFO 2019-09-22T19:57:52.688 YACReaderLibrary starting
WARN 2019-09-22T19:57:52.706 QSqlDatabasePrivate::removeDatabase: connection '/ media/discoBiblioteca/Comics/.yacreaderlibrary/library.ydb76fddb20' is still in use, all queries will cease to work.
I'm not able to access the remote database.
When I try to start the library at YACreaderLibraryServer I'm getting a message "library.ydb76fddb20' is still in use, all queries will cease to work". See below.
Library is not in use as it has just started to run.
Do you have any idea on why this can be happening?
Thanks for any feedback!
INFO 2019-09-22T19:57:52.684 YACReaderLibraryServer attempting to start
INFO 2019-09-22T19:57:52.685
System & configuration
INFO 2019-09-22T19:57:52.685 OS: "Raspbian GNU/Linux 9 (stretch)" Version: "9"
INFO 2019-09-22T19:57:52.686 Kernel: "linux" "4.19.66-v7+" Architecture: "arm"
INFO 2019-09-22T19:57:52.687 Libraries: QMap(("Comics", QPair(1,"/media/discoB iblioteca/Comics")))
INFO 2019-09-22T19:57:52.687
INFO 2019-09-22T19:57:52.688 YACReaderLibrary starting
WARN 2019-09-22T19:57:52.706 QSqlDatabasePrivate::removeDatabase: connection '/ media/discoBiblioteca/Comics/.yacreaderlibrary/library.ydb76fddb20' is still in use, all queries will cease to work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
7 years 2 weeks ago #4784
by Luis Ángel
What is the exact problem? That error message has nothing to do with it.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Library.ybd is still in use?
I'm not able to access the remote database.
What is the exact problem? That error message has nothing to do with it.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Silvestre
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 1
7 years 1 week ago #4785
by Silvestre
Replied by Silvestre on topic Library.ybd is still in use?
I think the server hasn't completely started, or it is in another port different from 8080.
When I try in another terminal this:
I get this response:
When I try in another terminal this:
Code:
$ telnet localhost 8080
I get this response:
Code:
Trying ::1...
Trying 127.0.0.1...
telnet: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection refused
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Silvestre
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 1
7 years 1 week ago #4786
by Silvestre
Replied by Silvestre on topic Library.ybd is still in use?
I add some information
When I run
$ sudo lsof -i -P -n | grep LISTEN
The only row that mentions YAC is this
YACReader 2700 root 5u IPv6 104856 0t0 TCP *:44163 (LISTEN)
Does that mean that Yac is running in port 44163 instead of 8080?
Should I set that port in the ipad?
Why does it use that port instead of 8080?
Thanks
When I run
$ sudo lsof -i -P -n | grep LISTEN
The only row that mentions YAC is this
YACReader 2700 root 5u IPv6 104856 0t0 TCP *:44163 (LISTEN)
Does that mean that Yac is running in port 44163 instead of 8080?
Should I set that port in the ipad?
Why does it use that port instead of 8080?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
7 years 1 week ago - 7 years 1 week ago #4787
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Library.ybd is still in use?
Yeah, the problem is the port. By default it tries to use 8080, if it find another process using that port it starts to listen to another port randomly, that's where 44163 comes from.
In this situation the right thing to do is to set another port so it will always use it. www.yacreader.com/forum/support-linux/58...erlibraryserver-port
IIRC 9.5.0 has the option of setting the port when you launch yacreaderlibraryserver, -port or something. It is probably better to use this approach.
In this situation the right thing to do is to set another port so it will always use it. www.yacreader.com/forum/support-linux/58...erlibraryserver-port
IIRC 9.5.0 has the option of setting the port when you launch yacreaderlibraryserver, -port or something. It is probably better to use this approach.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 7 years 1 week ago by Luis Ángel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Silvestre
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 1
7 years 1 week ago #4788
by Silvestre
Replied by Silvestre on topic Library.ybd is still in use?
Yes, I edited the YACReaderLibrary.ini file, and added the port line under "listener":
and now it works again in port 8080. I don't know why it didn't use this port by default, as no other process was using it. But anyway it works great now, so thank you!
Code:
[listener]
port=8080
and now it works again in port 8080. I don't know why it didn't use this port by default, as no other process was using it. But anyway it works great now, so thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel