Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Importing error on Ipad

  • Gmilliser
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
6 years 8 months ago #5014 by Gmilliser
Importing error on Ipad was created by Gmilliser
I’ve tried importing from OneDrive and on some of my files I’m getting errors. I’ve been able to import them into other readers so I don’t think there is a problem with the files, Not sure what to do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #5015 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Importing error on Ipad
Did you try using other methods? Maybe it is a problem with OneDrive integration.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #5044 by PotatoEnthusiast
Replied by PotatoEnthusiast on topic Importing error on Ipad
I had the same problem when I was using OneDrive, so after reading this, I switched over to Dropbox to give it a go and I'm still having the same issue with the importing error, so I don't think it is the OneDrive integration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #5047 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Importing error on Ipad
I am going to need more details about the problem. Are those comics always failing, are they failing intermittently?

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!