- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
All comics marked as one page read after importing
- MasterObserver
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
6 years 8 months ago #5029
by MasterObserver
All comics marked as one page read after importing was created by MasterObserver
I imported a large amount of cbz and cbr files to the iPad app, and now they’re ALL in my continue reading list, each with just the first page marked read. I did not read these pages.
When I try to mark as unread on the computer and sync, it incorrectly sends the sync information from my iPad to the computer, setting all of the comics on my Mac to one page read as well.
I’d like to be able to push the sync information from my Mac to the iPad. Is this possible? Am I making any sense?
Is there a reason these documents are being processed with one page read in the first place?
When I try to mark as unread on the computer and sync, it incorrectly sends the sync information from my iPad to the computer, setting all of the comics on my Mac to one page read as well.
I’d like to be able to push the sync information from my Mac to the iPad. Is this possible? Am I making any sense?
Is there a reason these documents are being processed with one page read in the first place?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #5030
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic All comics marked as one page read after importing
This is not the right subforum for the question.
What version of YACReader for iOS are you using. That problem should be fixed in 3.8.4. It was a bug introduced a couple of versions ago.
What version of YACReader for iOS are you using. That problem should be fixed in 3.8.4. It was a bug introduced a couple of versions ago.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Luis Ángel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel