Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

YAC Server not working unless I use remote desktop

  • Deathglobe
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
6 years 5 months ago #5151 by Deathglobe
I have odd issue where I can only access my yac server if I remote into the desktop first. Once I quit remote desktop the server doesnt load. I have a pc hooked up to my tv but no keyboard and mouse so all my configuring is done on my ipad via remote desktop. The port is set to 8080 I've tried it on both ipad and ios app. Its kinda hard to explain but I can make a video if need be

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #5153 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YAC Server not working unless I use remote desktop
I would say that YACReaderLibrary is not running until you start session using a remote desktop connection. Do you log out when the remote desktop connection is closed?

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!