- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 1
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Cannot import some books to my iPad
- prmpgomes
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #5414
by prmpgomes
Cannot import some books to my iPad was created by prmpgomes
Hi all,
I've been using YACReader for some time now, but since the latest update I've been unable to import some comics, I get the error "error retrieving comic pages, http 404".
Has anyone experienced the same issue?
I've been using YACReader for some time now, but since the latest update I've been unable to import some comics, I get the error "error retrieving comic pages, http 404".
Has anyone experienced the same issue?
The following user(s) said Thank You: DishpanAlley
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
6 years 3 weeks ago #5415
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Cannot import some books to my iPad
can you send me one of those comics?
Did you edited the comics after adding them to YACReaderLibrary?
Did you edited the comics after adding them to YACReaderLibrary?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- prmpgomes
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 1
6 years 3 weeks ago #5416
by prmpgomes
Replied by prmpgomes on topic Cannot import some books to my iPad
Yes, I can send you one file, can you reach out to me via email?
I did not edit the file, other than getting info from comicvine.
I did not edit the file, other than getting info from comicvine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- prmpgomes
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 1
6 years 3 weeks ago #5417
by prmpgomes
Replied by prmpgomes on topic Cannot import some books to my iPad
What you said rang a bell. I deleted the files, downloaded them again, and it seems to be working now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
6 years 3 weeks ago #5418
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Cannot import some books to my iPad
Great. Let me know if it happens again and if you find the cause.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Pfantom
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 1
5 years 11 months ago #5467
by Pfantom
Replied by Pfantom on topic Cannot import some books to my iPad
I am actually experiencing the same issue. I had previously imported the comics in question with no issue. I have not made any changes to the files, but now I get the "Error importing comics" message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
5 years 11 months ago #5468
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Cannot import some books to my iPad
That 404 error means that some pages can't be found in the comic, did you edited them to remove pages or something? Try to rename those files, then update the library and try again.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel