- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Cannot import comics any more
- DishpanAlley
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
5 years 9 months ago #5571
by DishpanAlley
Cannot import comics any more was created by DishpanAlley
3 weeks ago I tested a new router, and was not able to import comics to my iPad with that router.
I went back to my old router (with all the same network settings) and I still cannot import comics to my iPad.
I can navigate all folders in my library no problem, but when I try to download a comic to my iPad, it gets added to the cue, stays at 0% for a couple of minutes, then it disappears from the queue - and the queue list moves from the upper right of the interface to the upper left.
I've tried changing the port and editing my settings but that did not help.
To sum up, YACReader seems to be working fine on desktop, my iPad can navigate all library folders no problems - I just cannot download comics to my iPad anymore.
YACreader desktop version # is 9.6.2.1909283
YACreader iOS version # is 3.10.1
I went back to my old router (with all the same network settings) and I still cannot import comics to my iPad.
I can navigate all folders in my library no problem, but when I try to download a comic to my iPad, it gets added to the cue, stays at 0% for a couple of minutes, then it disappears from the queue - and the queue list moves from the upper right of the interface to the upper left.
I've tried changing the port and editing my settings but that did not help.
To sum up, YACReader seems to be working fine on desktop, my iPad can navigate all library folders no problems - I just cannot download comics to my iPad anymore.
YACreader desktop version # is 9.6.2.1909283
YACreader iOS version # is 3.10.1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
5 years 9 months ago #5572
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Cannot import comics any more
Update the desktop version to 9.7.1 and then update your library, press the key U (the default key) to start the update. Finally try again.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: DishpanAlley
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- DishpanAlley
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
5 years 9 months ago #5586
by DishpanAlley
Replied by DishpanAlley on topic Cannot import comics any more
That worked, thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
5 years 9 months ago #5593
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Cannot import comics any more
Great!
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel