Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Can I import from ComicFlow to YACReader on iPad?

Can I import from ComicFlow to YACReader on iPad? 2 years 8 months ago #6144

groovehat

Fresh Boarder

Hello everyone.
Just purchased YACReader and already wishing I’d bought it a long time ago.
I have a pretty big library on the ComicFlow app on my iPad and hoped I might be able to import it using the YACReaderLibrary option by connecting to the ComicFlow web server.
However, although I can access the ComicFlow library web server on a PC on my network, I can’t (and never have been able to) access it from Safari/Chrome on my iPad. Is that normal? As a result, obviously that means YACReader can’t access the ComicFlow library either.
Is there something I can do?
I presume all the individual files exist on the iPad somewhere but as far as I know there’s no way to access them apart from the handful of files in the Recent Downloads folder.
Hope someone can help me retrieve my library so I can get rid of ComicFlow forever at last!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can I import from ComicFlow to YACReader on iPad? 2 years 8 months ago #6145

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

I don't know how ComicFlow works, but you could try to transfer your library from ComicFlow to your computer, and there you can create a library in YACReaderLibrary. Then you can connect YACReader to YACReaderLibrary and read remotely or transfer your comics.

Alternatively you can try to use iTunes/Finder (depending on your OS) and see if ComicFlow exposes its library that way, then transferring everything should be easier.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: groovehat

Can I import from ComicFlow to YACReader on iPad? 2 years 8 months ago #6147

groovehat

Fresh Boarder

I’ll try the iTunes route (I hate iTunes, so usually avoid it!) and le5 you know if that works.