- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Failure to Import .rar
- mxHansen
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
4 years 11 months ago #6309
by mxHansen
Failure to Import .rar was created by mxHansen
When attempting to import from GoogleDrive on ipad mini I receive the following error: YUnableToCreateThumbnails error100
I receive an unknown error when I try to open them w/MacOS Big Sur.
Any suggestions?
I receive an unknown error when I try to open them w/MacOS Big Sur.
Any suggestions?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 11 months ago #6310
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Failure to Import .rar
I would say the file is corrupt or it is not a valid comic file, or it is password protected, did you try to extract it? what is inside?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel