- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Files App showing greyed out .CBR and .CBZ
- jinzo
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
4 years 11 months ago #6334
by jinzo
Files App showing greyed out .CBR and .CBZ was created by jinzo
Hello,
I'm trying to import comics from an external drive via the Files App but when I go to the folder containing the files - all the .CBR and .CBZ files are greyed out. I've restarted the device and reinstalled the YACReader App and they're still greyed out.
Currently using an iPad Pro 12.9" (4th Generation)
Software Version 15.1
YacReader Version 3.18.1
I'm trying to import comics from an external drive via the Files App but when I go to the folder containing the files - all the .CBR and .CBZ files are greyed out. I've restarted the device and reinstalled the YACReader App and they're still greyed out.
Currently using an iPad Pro 12.9" (4th Generation)
Software Version 15.1
YacReader Version 3.18.1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 11 months ago #6335
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Files App showing greyed out .CBR and .CBZ
Do you have any other comic apps installed?
I've found that some apps claim cbz and cbr as proprietary file types and other apps have to include the UTI they are using, I already did this with other app, so a list of comic apps in your device would be helpful to try to see if this is the problem.
I've found that some apps claim cbz and cbr as proprietary file types and other apps have to include the UTI they are using, I already did this with other app, so a list of comic apps in your device would be helpful to try to see if this is the problem.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: jinzo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jinzo
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
4 years 11 months ago #6336
by jinzo
Replied by jinzo on topic Files App showing greyed out .CBR and .CBZ
Just moved over from Comic Zeal last night. I will delete Comic Zeal, re-install YacReader, and restart my iPad to see if it works
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jinzo
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
4 years 11 months ago #6337
by jinzo
Replied by jinzo on topic Files App showing greyed out .CBR and .CBZ
Removing Comic Zeal and re-installed YACReader, then re-starting my iPad did the trick!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel