- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 3
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Import > Reading Lists
- echoscreen
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
4 years 7 months ago #6586
by echoscreen
Import > Reading Lists was created by echoscreen
I like how reading lists can be displayed in a list format once they're imported into the local library.
However, I don't import many comics to the device because browsing from the YACReaderLibrary over the network works so well. When you show the reading lists under Import, they are displayed with large icons that have no meaning (other than they represent lists).
Can the Import > YACReaderLibrary > Browse > Reading Lists page be displayed in a list format just like the local library?
However, I don't import many comics to the device because browsing from the YACReaderLibrary over the network works so well. When you show the reading lists under Import, they are displayed with large icons that have no meaning (other than they represent lists).
Can the Import > YACReaderLibrary > Browse > Reading Lists page be displayed in a list format just like the local library?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 7 months ago #6589
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Import > Reading Lists
Both tags and reading lists need some work in the client, I don't think showing that page as a list is a bad idea at all, I will think about it for future releases. Thanks for the suggestion.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- echoscreen
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 3
4 years 6 months ago #6680
by echoscreen
Replied by echoscreen on topic Import > Reading Lists
I saw in the latest update that you included this. Thanks, it looks great!
Minor bug, this view with the "classic" theme shows white font on the light background (but the "light" theme is fine).
May I add another request here related to the reading lists?
If you import comics from a reading list to the local library that contain "/", the local library navigates them like a directory tree. Can the same be done for navigating the reading lists over YACReaderLibrary? For example, I have the following:
CBRO/Marvel/Events/Civil War
CBRO/Marvel/Events/Planet Hulk
CBRO/Marvel/MRO/Part 1
CBRO/Marvel/MRO/Part 2
It's displaying them like that, whereas the local imported view will let you "drill down". It's a minor request and your last update already makes browsing much easier
Minor bug, this view with the "classic" theme shows white font on the light background (but the "light" theme is fine).
May I add another request here related to the reading lists?
If you import comics from a reading list to the local library that contain "/", the local library navigates them like a directory tree. Can the same be done for navigating the reading lists over YACReaderLibrary? For example, I have the following:
CBRO/Marvel/Events/Civil War
CBRO/Marvel/Events/Planet Hulk
CBRO/Marvel/MRO/Part 1
CBRO/Marvel/MRO/Part 2
It's displaying them like that, whereas the local imported view will let you "drill down". It's a minor request and your last update already makes browsing much easier
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 6 months ago #6681
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Import > Reading Lists
Thanks for reporting the bug. Reading lists are kind of special, mainly because how YACReader sorts comics internally, I need to do some changes to how that works and then I will be able to do some improvements in how reading lists are handled.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: echoscreen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel